2013 Honda CBR250R
8560 2013 Honda CBR250 (1)
Fun. Cool. Capable. CBR250R.
If you’re looking for an affordable, smart, capable and fun way to enjoy life on two wheels—have we got a bike for you: the Honda CBR250R! The fuel-injected CBR250R offers everything you want in a first-time or all-around great bike: Light weight. A powerband that’s immensely user-friendly. Excellent fuel efficiency. Unmatched reliability. And a fun factor that’s off the chart.
Since the CBR250R is a Honda, it’s full of features few other bikes in its class can match. And it offers a build quality that means you’ve got dependable cross-town or cross-country transportation.
And for 2013, there's even more color choices: Black, a new all-Red, and a new Pearl White/Blue/Red--all featuring blacked out wheels and exhaust.
Light, Narrow, Low: Because it’s a single-cylinder machine, the CBR250R is narrow, and with its low 30.5-inch seat height and light 359-pound curb weight, putting your feet down in parking lots or at stoplights can be a lot easier.
The Power of One: The CBR250R uses a single-cylinder engine with fuel injection, double-overhead cams and a counterbalancer. Sure that’s tech talk, but the architecture offers some very real advantages. Maybe the most important is power delivery: a single offers the kind of torque and midrange power that’s well suited for all levels of riders.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CBR250R. It's light, simple, returns excellent fuel economy, and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque–just what you want in a first motorcycle.
- Counterbalance Shaft: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CBR250R engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the new CBR250R starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel economy.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CBR250R uses a single-shock pre-load adjustable rear suspension that not only gives you a smooth ride, but helps enhance handling as well, just as on some of our larger sport models.
- Disc Brakes: The new CBR250R features front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel. The single front disc helps keep things simple and lowers unsprung weight, too.
- Analog/Digital Instrumentation: The CBR250R's digital gauges with analog tachometer provides vital riding information in a styled, hi-tech instrumentation package.
- Layered Style Fairing: Take a close look at the CBR250R's unique bodywork, which is designed for style and functionality. It routes airflow for both engine cooling and rider comfort, while creating a unique sportbike style.
- Low Seat Height: A low 30.5" seat height does more than help make sure the CBR250R fits a wide range of riders. It makes it easier to put your feet down at stoplights and in parking lots–a big confidence builder.
- Passenger Ready: A separate passenger seat, integrated grab rail, and standard passenger footpegs mean you can take a friend along when you go riding–another example of the CBR250R's versatility.
- Underseat Storage: Removing the rear passenger seat provides a lockable area to throw a map, gloves, or a spare set of sunglasses.
- Engine Type: 249.4cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76mm x 55mm
- Induction: PGM-Fi, 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Front Suspension: 37mm fork; 4.65 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire: 110/70-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 140/70-17 radial
- Rake: 25.0 deg.
- Trail: 98.6mm (3.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 53.9 in.
- Seat Height: 30.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 357 lb. includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 77 MPG
- Model Id: CBR250R
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black, Red, Pearl White/Blue/Red
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke; DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 249.4 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 55 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-Fi, 38mm throttle body
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 37mm fork; 4.65 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296mm disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire
- 110/70-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 140/70-17 radial
- 53.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.5 in.
- 25.0 deg.
- 3.9 in. (98.6 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal.
- 77 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 357 lb.
- Black, Red, Pearl White/Blue/Red